Thursday, July 24, 2008

Relax. Take a deep breath. We have the answers you need.


Are you considering adoption and just want to know where to go to get some answers? Need to know what to do and what questions you should be asking? Well, relax; we can help you find the answers and choices that you will feel comfortable with, all in the privacy of your own home.

Decisions can be hard to make when you don’t have the information you need. That is one of the biggest challenges those considering adoption encounter.

What do I do now? Who can I trust to help me?

Here is a list of common questions to ask when looking into adoption:
• What do I need to do next if I am considering adoption?
• Can I have a say in who will adopt my baby?
• What if I am not sure about adoption?
• What happens at birth?
• Who will take the baby from the hospital?
• Can I get some help with my expenses while I am pregnant?
• I can’t raise the child I have now- do you have families ready to adopt an older child?
• Does my family have to know about the adoption?
• What if I don’t know the father of the baby? Can I still make an adoption plan?
• Do you have housing or somewhere I can live while I am pregnant?

If you would like to speak to someone by phone, there are professionals available 24 hours a day to help you. Call 1-800-923-6784, these loving women have helped others in difficult situations. You will not be judged or pressured- talking is the first step to help you get the answers that you need.


And here are some websites others have found helpful:

www.LifetimeAdoption.com
www. AfricanAmericanAdoptionsOnline.com
www.BirthmotherBlessings.com
PregnancyHelpOnline.com

On these websites, you can also chat with a professional online about your specific needs and concerns.

Remember it is all going to be ok- Help is only a click or call away.